What we do with your information?
2. When you register with Experiential Simulations we ask for your name, organizational name, email address, password, user name, address, credit card information.
3. Experiential Simulations uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
4. When you provide information via the web site or any of these other means, and request information about our products, we will enter your contact information in our database of inquiries. We may use the information to contact you with news and special offers to follow up on your request.
1. Experiential Simulations may use third party service providers to provide certain services to you and we may share Personal Information with such service providers. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Experiential Simulations.
2. Experiential Simulations may disclose Personal Information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
3. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.